Help Support Our American Heroes
Firefighters - Healthcare Workers - Military - Law Enforcement - Teachers
Through your much needed donations, we will push for the election of politicians and passage of legislation that support all of our nation’s Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders, Veterans, and their families. Some of these issues are:
- Pushing for the increased safety of Law Enforcement Officers, by advocating for increased punishment under the law for attacks on Policemen and Policewomen.
- Advocate for the suring up of the (PSOB) Public Safety Officer’s Benefits Office through greater transparency and increased funding.
- Prioritize increased Mental Health support and benefits to all First Responders including our Police officers.
- Work to increase punishment for repeat / serial criminals
- Advocate for a nationalized, uniform “Move Over Law” for all First Responders on the United States interstate system.
- Greater protections of good samaritan laws and a more uniform standard of good samaritan laws to help protect all First Responders attempting to help the general public.
- The passage of a national firefighter cancer registry that will be used to realize an increased inherent risk of cancer to Volunteer Firefighters and develop more meaningful interventions to help mitigate this increased risk.
- The passage of laws to help protect the jobs of Volunteer Firefighters injured in the line of duty or that miss work due to responding to emergencies.
- Greater tax benefits for health providers willing to perform physicals for the fire service.
- A national death benefit for Volunteer Firefighters that died during the line of duty.
- Push for legislation that promotes safety for Volunteer Firefighters while responding to incidents and while on the scene of an incident.
- To advocate for the expansion and extension of the Department of Veterans affairs Vocational Rehab and Employment program, in order to put more of our Heroes back to work.
- To push for legislation and funding to expedite our Veterans Compensation and Pension exams, our Heros sacrifice their mind and body for us and we owe it to them to expedite these services.
- Prioritize increased Mental Health support and benefits to all Veterans coping with PTSD
- Supporting legislation that will give our Veterans increased preference points when applying for Federal employment and make Veterans preference points a priority when negotiating Federal Government Contracts.
- Advocating in the halls of congress for an expansion of all aspects of the GI bill, to put our Heroes through college.
We are the
With the support of you and thousands of other like minded concerned citizens, the Working4Heroes PAC will continue to push and fight government for more support through legislation and elections that support our Heroes!
Contact your U.S. Representative and Senators to ask them to co-sponsor
S.1175: Support Our Heroes Act
S.1393: Jobs for Our Heroes Act
H.R. 932 Firefighter Cancer Registry Act of 2017
S.1128 Firefighter Retention Act of 2017
H.R. 2513 Police Officers Protecting Children Act